Thanks for the information, Yuki,

OK, I understood that the write latency is basically a table metric, not a
keyspace metric.  Looks like the query tracing is for analyzing each
individual request, but it provides exactly the breakdown I want.

Thanks for your help!  Let me also think about opening a new request in
JIRA....

Rei Odaira