I've updated the TE report with the results of the upgrade testing we did.
We experienced a higher than expected number of test failures, which
prompted the filing of:

CASSANDRA-11760
CASSANDRA-11763
CASSANDRA-11765
CASSANDRA-11767

Two errors were related to handling the legacy hint format after upgrades
to 3.6 from either the 2.1 or 2.2 series. This should not affect upgrades
from 3.0.x, or new 3.6 clusters. 11760 is an issue handling UDTs in
mixed-versions 2.2.5 / 3.6 clusters.

These four bugs were accompanied by other existing, known upgrade failures.
We do not suspect that these four issues are 3.6 regressions, as we have
tested this release with a large number of new upgrade tests, that were not
run on previous tick-tock releases. I am re-running these tests against
3.4, to confirm that suspicion.