I’d strike CASSANDRA-10383 off the list - there is no way it’s a blocker for
anything.

As for 9424, unless I die unexpectedly *and* nobody else picks up the work, it
should be fine for Nov.

Don’t see anything missing from the list.

--
AY

On 20 July 2016 at 15:59:34, Jason Brown (jasedbr...@gmail.com) wrote:

CASSANDRA-8457 - nio MessagingService. Patch is up and awaiting review