Hmm. Not excessive but you have a situation where someone is tweeting thinking
her message didn't go through and conversation is happening there when that
same conversation could be had on list. If you are ok with that continuing to
happen then great but I am not. Can someone please moderate the message through?

Sent from my iPhone