You don't understand what I tried to say it seems: those actions HAVE been
extensively discussed with both DataStax representatives and the Cassandra PMC
since a LONG time. Just not in public. So this is nothing which just boiled up
the last month - this really got pointed out amicably by the board for a LONG
time before _finally_ they took actions!

LieGrue,
strub