Dikang,

First I want to thank you and everyone else at Instragram for the
engineering talent you have devoted to the Cassandra project. Here's yet
another great example.

He's going to hate me for dragging him into this, but Vijay Parthasarathy
has done some exploratory work before on integrating non-java storage to
Cassandra. Might be helpful person to consult.

Patrick