> 1) have *all* our tests run on *every* commit

Have we discussed the cost / funding aspect of this? I know we as a project
have run into infra-donation cost issues in the past with differentiating
between ASF as a whole and cassandra as a project, so not sure how that'd
work in terms of sponsors funding circleci containers just for this
project's use, for instance.

This is a huge improvement in runtime (understatement of the day award...)
so great work on that front.