plan of action is to continue running everything on asf jenkins.

in additional all developers (just like today) will be free to run the unit
tests and as many of the dtests as possible against their local test branches
in circleci. circleci offers a free OSS account with 4 containers. while it
will be slow, it will run. additionally anyone who wants more speed is
obviously free to upgrade their account.

does that plan resolve any concerns you have?