On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 11:40 AM, Kenneth Brotman
<kenbrot...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:
> Well pickle my cucumbers Jon!  It's good to know that you have experience
> with Hugo, see it as a good fit and that all has been well.  I look forward
> to the jira epic!
>
> How exactly does the group make such a decision:  Call for final discussion?
> Call for vote?  Wait for the PMC to vote?

Good question!

Decisions like this are made by consensus; As the person who is
attempting to do something, you discuss your ideas with the group,
listen to the feedback of others, and develop consensus around a
direction.

This is more difficult than demanding your way, or having someone(s)
in a position of absolute power tell you what you can and cannot do,
but the result is better.

Eric Evans
john.eric.ev...@gmail.com