My wish list:

* Add support for arithmetic operators (CASSANDRA-11935)
* Allow IN restrictions on column families with collections
(CASSANDRA-12654)
* Add support for + and - operations on dates (CASSANDRA-11936)
* Add the currentTimestamp, currentDate, currentTime and currentTimeUUID
functions (CASSANDRA-13132)
* Allow selecting Map values and Set elements (CASSANDRA-7396)

Those are mostly useful for timeseries data models and I guess has no
significant impact on the internals and operations so the risk of
regression is low