I’d prefer to time box it as well.  I like Sylvain’s suggestion, although I’d
also be comfortable with setting a more aggressive cutoff date for features
(maybe a month), given all the stuff that’s already in.

If we plan on a follow up (4.1/5.0) in 6 months I *hope* there will be less of
a desire to do a bunch of last minute feature merges, maybe I’m too optimistic.

Jon