> Datastax, Apple, Instaclstr,
> thelastpickle and everyone else
> receive different benefits
You have mentioned a variety of vendors who received benefits while making
major contributions back to the project. Comparing Scylla's relationship to
the Cassandra ecosystem to this list is a false equivalency, and honestly
one of the sillier things I've seen on this mailing list.

> The C* ecosystem can either shrink or expand. We offer to expand it.
Your company has not established a precedent for this, whatsoever, since
its inception. Forgive those of us that don't take you at face value with
this claim.