On 30.07.2018 02:04, Scott Andreas wrote:

> I’m curious on the dev community’s thoughts on how best to organize
> information like this. My thinking is that by having a space to share this,
> the community can be more informed on each others’ work toward testing, build
> health, and active projects.

Let's give it a try by maintaining a dedicated confluence page. But I'd
suggest to start small by focusing on failing tests and build issues and
see if we can mature the process into a more detailed release planing as
needed.

to encourage people to just drop some lines, in case they noticed any
issues that may need some attention, but don't think it's worth posting
on dev@. Maybe we could also get nightly build status updates posted
there from b.a.o or circle.