This voting process feels a bit rushed and frankly not well thought out.
In addition to Sylvain's valid points, which you (Sankalp) didn't address
at all, the discussion in the other threads seemed to be ongoing.  The last
email you wrote on one of them was asking for additional feedback, that
indicates the discussion is still open.

Out of principal I vote for none of the options (inaction).  You're
deliberately trying to ram *something* through, and that's not how this is
supposed to work.

For those of you unfamiliar with the process - please read
https://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html.

I'd like to ask those of you that are +1'ing, are you willing to contribute
or are you just voting we start an admin tool from scratch because you
think it'll somehow produce a perfect codebase?

--
Jon Haddad
http://www.rustyrazorblade.com