@Mick, thanks for your reply re: publishing snapshots/nightlies. In terms of
what’s needed to configure these, would it be automation around building
release artifacts, publishing jars to the Maven snapshots repo, and to
dist/dev/cassandra on dist.apache.org<http://dist.apache.org> for binary
artifacts?

@Joey Thanks! Jason’s shown me what I was missing in Confluence. Can you try
creating a page and letting me know if you’re able? Feel free to create any
pages you think appropriate.

I’ve added permissions for the "cassandra-committers” group, and for the PMC
members and committers who have accounts on
cwiki.apache.org<http://cwiki.apache.org> [1]. For those who don’t have a cwiki
account but would like write access, please sign up and send Jason or myself a
message; we can enable write perms:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/signup.action

– Scott

–––

[1] PMC members and committers with write access added:
– Jake Luciani
– Jason Brown
– Jonathan Ellis
– Jake Farrell
– Jeff Jirsa
– Jun Rao
– Matthieu Riou
– Sylvain Lebresna
– Avinash Lakshman
– Johan Oskarsson
– Mick Semb Wever

On September 12, 2018 at 4:44:51 PM, Joseph Lynch
(joe.e.ly...@gmail.com<mailto:joe.e.ly...@gmail.com>) wrote:

> In looking at the Confluence space restrictions, it appears the main page is
> open for editing and I don't see restrictions on page creation; can you try
> to sign in, create one, and let me know if that doesn't work?

I signed in and went to "Jira reports" and then tried to hit "Add Jira
Report" and it said "Sorry you don't have permission to create
content. Contact your space administrator to request access". Also if
I just go to the Cassandra space there is no "Create" button in the in
the top left where it normally is, all I see when logged on in the
Cassandra space is "Spaces" and "People".

> I'm planning to create a few more pages for a couple testing tracks in a few
> days, some of which are described here [1]. Eager to collaborate on these as
> well.

Please let me know if you create one for internode messaging, we have
(I think valuable) data/methods from last Wednesday we can share. I've
started leaving the results we have so far as well as the methodology
we used at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-14746 with
the label "4.0-QA" but I can copy and paste anywhere we decide to put
these things.

-Joey