Perhaps somebody could summarise the tradeoffs?  I’m a little concerned about
how it would work for our multi-branch workflow.  Would we open multiple PRs?

Could we easily link with external CircleCI?

It occurs to me, in JIRA proposal mode, that an extra required field for a
a branch in the comments.