Hi,

Sorry I missed that point. I agree github PRs are not useful for merging.

What I do is force push the feature/bug fix branches (which is fine, github
remembers the old versions in the PR) with everything updated and ready to
merge, and then push those branches from my local repo to the apache repo with
--atomic.

Ariel