Yeah, I wasn’t really proposing a vote as like you said, it’s happening anyway.
I was just going to give a few days for people to chime in about timings,
seeing as some may still be afk after holidays etc. I’ll give it a little while
to at least maintain the illusion of waiting for consensus, but filing the JIRA
early next week SGTM.

Thanks,
Sam