Another note about 14557 - this also lets us fix 3.0 regression where we
cannot bootstrap new nodes until system_auth keyspace (that comes up with
RF=1) is "altered" to a higher RF. Instead, with 14557, one can set yaml
property minimum_keyspace_rf to, say, 3 and system keyspaces would honor it
(more in the JIRA).

Thanks,
Sumanth