Is there any chance to get CASSANDRA-15005 (ready, with PR) into a 3.11.5
release? I understand that there is a feature freeze, but I do see some small
tickets (eg. CASSANDRA-15090) that would seem to have been merged for release,
and I think 15005 is quite small, too. I'm happy to do whatever I can to help
this happen. The current branch for 15005 is for 4.x, but it was originally
written by Jon Meredith for 3.x and I could easily move it back to that line.

Thanks!

ajs6f