In fact there is a branch for it noted in the ticket, from which a patch could
be cut instantly, but there doesn't seem to be any point to doing that until
the feature freeze is over. Is there any sense of timing on that? I've seen a
few discussions about release process for 4.x on this list, but I haven't been
able to get a sense of how long it might be.

ajs6f

On Wed, Jul 3, 2019, 1:28 AM Mick Semb Wever <m...@apache.org
<mailto:m...@apache.org>> wrote:

> Is there any chance to get CASSANDRA-15005 (ready, with PR) into a
> 3.11.5 release?

I doubt it Soroka. It's not a bug and there's no patch for it, so I'd see no
reason why Michael would wait for this when he generously finds time to cut a
release.

Maybe the author and reviewer decides to push it to both 3.11.x and 4.0, but
that's irrelevant to this thread.

regards,
Mick