Awesome, thanks Michael.

We need to do a little bit of additional configuration to have it switch
over.  Specifically, we need to set up the .asf.yaml config to tell the
servers how the site should be published.  I can take care of it tomorrow.

Reference:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/.asf.yaml+features+for+git+repositories#id-.asf.yamlfeaturesforgitrepositories-Publishingabranchtoyourprojectwebsite