The migration is finished.

I had to fix a few things along the way.  The docker containers didn't
build correctly (based on debian:latest rather than a fixed tag), and the
site had to be served out of the content directory rather than the publish
one we were using.

I'm going to address a couple things as follow ups.  We still point people
to IRC, I'll update that to slack.  Longer term I'll migrate it to Hugo,
which will make the entire process a lot easier.

Jon