A couple of thoughts:

1. It seems all rules on voting are predicated on the question being
binary. Perhaps we should also tack on a section for cases where we have to
pick among multiple options (a simple plurality, maybe).
2. Should this itself be a CEP? (E.g., Python's governance model was
proposed in PEPs 8010 through 8016 ([1][2] etc.) and codified in PEP 13
[3], PHP's voting system was iterated upon recently in their equivalent, an
RFC [4]) Or perhaps not, since the current CEP description suggests that
CEPs are exclusively for code changes? (If that's the case, we could
discuss that at a later date, and move on with this proposal first.)

[1]: https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-8015/
[2]: https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-8016/
[3]: https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0013/
[4]: https://wiki.php.net/rfc/abolish-narrow-margins