Glad to see the PMC has been discussing these topics and is making efforts
towards improving on the status quo. Thanks for sharing the draft. I'll
leave more detailed questions/comments on the doc itself but as a whole its
encouraging to see the PMC rely more heavily on the community and make an
effort to keep its view of active participants current.

Jordan