> I'm not concerned today, no, just musing and pointing out that there are
easy ways to improve progress if we find there's an impediment.  I don't
think it necessarily indicates bad intent to use voting rules as
formulated, either, for the record.

Yeah, I didn't think you were serious about it being a problem, just wanted
to check.

I'm changing my vote to a -1, in favor of a simple majority as the low
watermark in vote participation (not approval).