Thanks Adam.

Now that we have CASSANDRA-16079 created and work is proceeding, can we please
commit CASSANDRA-13701?  There are many clusters out there that use the default
of 256 num_tokens and migrating to something more sane is a lot of work.  It
would also be very helpful for having reasonable defaults getting tested for
the release.  It's been a bad default for a long, long time and we need to get
this in before we do more testing for the release.