My votes:

1. -1 for a minor and a major reason.  The minor reason is that I believe
we reached consensus in the discussion that allowing the equivalent of
LOCAL_SERIAL should be part of the CEP, but the CEP has not been updated to
reflect this.  The major reason is that there is not a clear path from the
simple CAS operations supported by Accord to full SQL support with
interactive transactions, or even to Calvin-style deterministic
transactions with richer semantics.

2. -1, I'm not convinced that we want a one-size-fits-all approach and if
we do that Accord is the best one size.

3. +1, although obviously the devil is in the details.  I would support,
for instance, exposing any interfaces necessary in Cassandra to make it
feasible to maintain and use Accord as an out-of-tree plugin for the time
being. This lets work on Accord continue while not closing the door on
alternatives that make different tradeoffs.  I would also support, in that
world, CQL extensions that only work with Accord or other “next-gen”
transaction managers to start evolving our APIs past what LWT can handle.