Iirc we settled on jenkins being the official CI. Hence we need a green
jenkins. I can't find the reference now.

Green being all test pass except the 2 or 3 flakies that already
defeated 3 committers like the connections test. Last time I looked 4.0
was almost there pending solving the early process termination failures.