> ci-cassandra.a.o needs to be our canonical CI

it's the only one fully usable by a volunteer based

only green in both counts as green

I think today might just be my day to annoy you Mick. :D Sorry!

I think this is contradictory. We can't require circle to be green for a
release if the free tier usage of it a) doesn't pass tests, and/or b)
requires a license incompatible w/some contributors. That effectively would
make circle + asf ci our canonical ci, right?

less flakies than the previous release

This statement makes me wary. :) Why not "no test failures"?

~Josh