On Mon, 30 May 2022 at 22:37, Ekaterina Dimitrova <e.dimitr...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I also like it, thank you for putting it together. We can always add more
> and more, but I think the current one is already quite extensive. I like
> the dependency management point.

The dependency management paragraph, no objections, but the wording can be
shortened…

For example,

Dependencies to the project are difficult to maintain over time and expose
security flaws that are difficult for us to continuously audit. We wish to
minimise our declared and transitive dependencies and to standardise
mechanisms and solutions in the codebase. Adding new dependencies requires
community consensus via a [DISCUSS] thread on the
dev@cassandra.apache.org mailing
list.