Thanks for the extra time to investigate. Unfortunately no progress on
finding the root cause for this issue, just successful bootstraps in our
attempts to reproduce. I think highlighting the ticket in the release notes
is sufficient and resolving this issue should not hold up the release.

I agree with Jeff that the multiple concurrent bootstraps are unlikely to
be the issue - I only mentioned in the ticket in case I am wrong. Abe or I
will update the ticket if we find anything new.