Benedict, Is it an issue to ask whether flaky tests will be addressed as
per our project agreement? Or about ninja fixes and why a branch was not
rebased during development? What did I miss?

By the way I do not ask these questions to block anyone, even suggested to
help with CI…it’s a pity this part was dismissed…

 I can see that Caleb is handling the things around the merge ticket with
high attention to the details as always. I can only thank him!

At this point I see this thread mostly as - this is the first feature
branch since quite some time, people are unsure about certain things -
let’s see how we handle this for the next time to be more efficient and
clear.  I think you already took some actions in your suggestion earlier
today with the document around comments.