Do you mean as part of a blocking review, or just in general?

I don’t honestly understand the focus on ninja fixes or rebasing, in either context. Why would a project rebase its work until ready to merge? Why would you worry that a team well resourced with experienced contributors (30+yrs between them) don’t know how to work correctly with ninja fixes? These are all minor details, surely?

I understand your concern around flaky tests, particularly since it seems other work has let some slip through. I don’t believe this is a blocking review concern, as it represents its own blocking requirement. I believe I have responded positively to this query already though?