From: Tibor Répási <tibor.rep...@anzix.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2023 12:52
To: dev@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: [discussion] Website - information on supported versions

NetApp Security WARNING: This is an external email. Do not click links or open
attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Endoflife is currently collecting some information and publishing it, which is
not authoritative. E.g. they are reporting eol dates as they would be announced
by the project. As discussed on the side band and also mentioned in
CASSANDRA-177788, the ideal approach could be that the project is providing
these information authoritatively and participate on endoflife.date.

Nevertheless, the main issues are
 * Cassandra’s release process should automatically update that information
 * the website should be auto-generated using that
 * some kind of Grafana integration would be appreciated (that’s off-topic here)

Also considerable would be to list all versions ever released to distinct on
self-built versions.