From: Berenguer Blasi <berenguerbl...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 6, 2023 10:22
To: dev@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Introduce DATABASE as an alternative to KEYSPACE

NetApp Security WARNING: This is an external email. Do not click links or open
attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

No beginner is going to look for keyspace in logs imo, that's not what I
was pointing at. But upon starting C* you get a wall of logs which is
less user friendly imo than having a nice simple message saying you just
started. Then you go to cqlsh and keyspace and RF are the first things
he is going to hit. He might think 'Too mush overall hassle, I'll go
check sthg else instead'