“ KEYSPACE is fine. If we want to introduce a standard nomenclature like
DATABASE that’s also fine. Inventing brand new ones is not fine, there’s no
benefit.

I think it would be fine to introduce some arbitrary unrelated concept for
assigning tables with similar behaviours some configuration that is
orthogonal to replication, but that should be a different discussion about
how we evolve config.”

+1