I think it would be great to onboard Harry more officially into the project.
However it would be nice to perhaps do some sanity checking outside of Apple
folks to see how approachable it is.  That is, can someone take it and just run
it with the current readme without any additional context?

I wonder if a mini-onboarding session would be good as a community session - go
over Harry, how to run it, how to add a test?  Would that be the right venue?
I just would like to see how we can not only plug it in to regular CI but get
everyone that wants to add a test be able to know how to get started with it.

Jeremy