Thank you Maxim!

I also agree with 1 and 2. Also, thank you for considering documentation.
The datastax docs page mentioned here is not maintained by the project, the
other one can get some love. I guess if we are adding description column,
we can automate the way we populate that page. But I think this is
something for a separate ticket for docs mgmt.