From: J. D. Jordan <jeremiah.jor...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2023 14:32
To: dev@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Using ACCP or tc-native by default

NetApp Security WARNING: This is an external email. Do not click links or open
attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

I thought the crypto providers were supposed to “ask the next one down the
line” if something is not supported?  Have you tried some unsupported thing and
seen it break?  My understanding of the providers being an ordered list was
that isn’t supposed to happen.

-Jeremiah