It sounds like some of the concerns have shifted then. I would like to
better understand the YAML one. Like Jeremiah said it may be a better topic
for the ticket. Would appreciate an example exception or error people are
concerned about.

If the issue is the “fail fast” on start I’m sure we can find a solution
everyone accepts and move forward.

If we are agreed “on by default” is the way to go that’s awesome!

Jordan