Hi Ari,

I thought a bit about a web-based version of CM, too.  I kind of liked the
idea (especially for your point #5 -- a Google Docs type of collaborative
editing), but ultimately decided it would introduce security/deployment
concerns I'd rather not focus on.  I'd be happy to discuss the idea again,
though.  Maybe others have some fresh thoughts, plus the technology
landscape has changed over the years.

mrg