Pepijn,

A few minor point, can you have a look at these?

1. In the RELEASE_NOTES you state that some components are 2.0.0 and others
are 1.0.0.
I noticed that the 1.0.0 components were in the original celix-
1.0.0-incubating.tar.gz so this is in my opinion confusing.

2. In the documents/building/readme.md the git clone command mentions the
develop branch,, please adapt this for the final release!

3. In documents/intro/readme.md there is a reference to ../best_practices/
readme.md that is missing

4. I would like to mention in the documents/getting_started/readme.md that
after running make,
    the subdirectory deploy contains several examples that can be run using
the wrapper scripts run.sh
    Maybe also add a reference to the Readme.md of the shell component?

In the past, and also nowadays there are a lot of complaints about the
Celix documentation. I was quite surprised by the maturity of the current
docs.
For that reason, I would encourage all voters to have a detailed look at
the documentation.before the final release!

Compiling and running works fine!

What is going to happen with the website that is quite outdated?

Greetings Gerrit