Hi All,

It time again for the board report. Last time we were late, so this
why this board report is only a month later.
If there are any question or remarks, please feel free to mention them.

 - Dynamic service framework for C and C++.

## Issues:

- It has been a while since the last Celix release. Primarily this was
because we wanted the PubSub implementation as part of the release and
there where still some issues in the PubSub implementation. These
issues should now be solved,  so we should be able to create a release
in the coming weeks.

## Activity:

- Some fixes where done for the PubSub implementation, this was
holding the back the next release.
- The specified config attributes (config.properties) for Celix
containers are now also added in the generated main file. This is a
step in decoupling Celix containers from specific work dir
dependencies.
- Support for adding additional services to a running dependency
manager component is added.

## Health report:

 - The current activity is a bit on the normal considering the size of
the community.

## PMC changes:

 - Currently 7 PMC members.

 - Last PMC addition was Alexander Broekhuis on Wed Jul 16 2014

## Committer base changes:

 - Currently 10 committers.

 - Last committer addition was Roy Lenferink at Thu Feb 09 2017

## Releases:

 - Last release was 2.0.0 on Wed Oct 26 2016

## Mailing list activity:

 - dev@celix.apache.org:

    - 59 subscribers (down -2 in the last 3 months):

## JIRA activity:

Greetings,
Pepijn