Hi,

As a new committer I confess that it is not easy to find the process to
follow to propose new improvements or bug fix to chemistry-cmislib and to
allow the code review by others.

In recent years, tools such as gitlab, github, bitbucket,... have emerged
and all propose a simple way to organize, manage and support project
developments.

In discussions with Jeff and Florian on this topic, Florian mentioned that
the ASF now offers a tool for integrating projects with Github. (
https://gitbox.apache.org/)

As a regular user of these tools for others OS projects I would like to
propose moving the cmislib project to GIT/github.

This change would allow:
* A better visibility of the project
* A better publicity of ongoing changes and improvements
* A simpler review process open to everyone
* The use of continuous integration servers such as' TravisCI' and tools
for analysis and visualization of code quality such as' CodeClimate'.

I also think that the use of tools widely used by the python community
could make the project more attractive.

What do you think about that?

Regards,

Laurent