From: Florian Müller [mailto:f...@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2018 5:19 PM
To: dev@chemistry.apache.org
Cc: Rammaheshkumar K
Subject: Re: Reg: Queries on Apache Chemistry integrated with Apache Tomcat

Hi,

Which OpenCMIS and Java version are you using?
Are you mixing different CXF versions in your project?

- Florian

Hi,

Recently I tried to integrate the Apache Chemistry JAR’s with the
Apache Tomcat 8.5 and I need help in that as I am facing an issue
there.

*12-Feb-2018 16:48:58.576 SEVERE [http-nio-8090-exec-24]
com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.servlet.WSServletContextListener.context
Initialized
WSSERVLET11: failed to parse runtime descriptor:
java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: REFLECTION*

*java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: REFLECTION*

Above is the error message that I get when try to create the CMIS
process as a web service and host it on Tomcat 8.5. Kindly help me in
solving this.

*Regards,*

*Ram Mahesh Kumar K*