From: Florian Müller [mailto:f...@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2018 5:34 PM
To: Rammaheshkumar K
Cc: dev@chemistry.apache.org
Subject: Re: Reg: Queries on Apache Chemistry integrated with Apache
Tomcat

The OpenCMIS jar names contain the version number.

Check if ALL CXF jars contain the same version number. This error
message is an indicator for a mixture of CXF jars.

- Florian

Hi Florian,

CXF Version 3.0.12, Java Version 8... Can you please guide me to get

the

CMIS version.

Regards,

Ram Mahesh Kumar K