Edison,

My bad thing for the Python client oversight and +1 to simply carrying the
4.1.x implementation forward.  I have added an enhancement ticket [1] for
post-4.2.0 to move a Java native client when we have the proper time to
assess/contribute to upstream projects.

Thanks,
-John

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-3536