Just curious about the optional parameter:

/usr/lib64/cloud/common/scripts/storage/secondary/cloud-install-sys-tmplt
-m /mnt/secondary -u
http://download.cloud.com/templates/burbank/burbank-systemvm-08012012.ova
-h vmware -s <optional-management-server-secret-key>  -F

If you don't want to specify a secret key, do you also leave the -s off?
How's about the -F?

Thanks!