Since I am copying the template info to the computer running the CS MS, but
- ultimately - I'd like this template info on my NFS server, can I just
copy the new folder (and all subfolders, of course) to the right location
on the NFS server or are there other changes that would need to be
performed?

Thanks for the help! :)